Explore some of the best hotels and motels inspired by the Doo Wop era and architecture in Wildwood, North Wildwood, and Wildwood Crest.
- Caribbean Motel - The Caribbean Motel stands as a living monument to the magical Doo Wop era. The motel is both a state and national historic landmark, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and the first motel ever listed with Historic Hotels of America!
- The StarLux Hotel and Suites - A classic Americana boutique hotel. The hotel's award-winning retro renovation is one of the most photographed property of the 1950's Doo Wop era.
- Bel Air Motel - The Bel Air Motel has been a meticulously restored and maintained family motel with a classic mid-fifties Doo Wop architecture.
- Jolly Roger Motel - The Jolly Roger Motel offers an iconic Wildwood Crest since 1960.
- Ala Kai Motel - One of the island's original Polynesian-themed motels, the Ala Kai has preserved it's vintage Tiki look.
- Park Lane Resort - The Park Lane resort offers a sleek, contemporary look with classic Doo Wop features like zig zag balconies, plastic palms, and a blue tiled waterfall.
- Lollipop Motel - The Lollipop Motel and it's famous sign is now a condominium and motel combination while still retaining the motel's original colorful features and Doo Wop theme.